Careers at LINQ
Empowering the business of K‑12 with experts just like you.
K‑12 leaders bringing strength and stability to every school in America.
Our values are the foundational beliefs that drive our behaviors, both internally and externally.
View our open positions
Why Join LINQ?
At LINQ, our dedication extends beyond empowering the K-12 business. We are invested in our employees who drive us towards achieving our mission. We’re proud of our culture of teamwork, innovation, and solutions.
- Rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Company paid Life, Disability and AD&D
- Optional accidental and critical illness plans
- Paid holidays
- Open Paid Time Off
- Remote working environment
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Community involvement and impact initiatives
- Paid Volunteer Time
There’s always more to LINQ than meets the eye. From paid internship opportunities to the deLINQuents, see what else LINQ has to offer:
- Employee-led Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives
- Weekly All-Hands Meetings
- Employee recognition and awards
- Virtual Break Rooms
- The deLINQuents band – yes, we have our own band!
- Employee book club
- And much more!
Our LINQ Culture
We pride ourselves on delivering a fun, collaborative environment to our employees – with opportunities to make a difference and expand their skillsets both personally and professionally
Our Community Impact
LINQ is committed to supporting the communities we serve and caring for students and schools within our communities. LINQ Cares is our community service initiative through which employees are provided the opportunities to give back in big ways.
Our LINQ Cares initiatives focus on supporting the basic needs of students, delivering positive experiences and opportunities to schools, and assisting and encouraging teachers and school and district staff.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At LINQ, we work with a “One LINQ, One Family” mindset and are dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment at all levels of the company. Our employee-led DEI Committee is focused on nourishing LINQ in every way possible – honoring experiences, backgrounds, thoughts, and more to continue to fuel the business of K‑12 from the inside out.